Employer’s and Members should consider the guidelines on Pag-IBIG Payment Facilities as follows:
- Over-the counter Payment
- Credit Card
- Globe G-Cash
- Employers’ On-line Payment Facility
- Overseas Remittance
Employers’ On-line Payment Facility of Monthly Savings/Loan Amortizations at the following:
- Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Security Bank
- Enroll with bank’s electronic collection facility
- Accomplish bank’s enrollment form and comply with bank’s requirements
- Once approved, the bank shall provide you access (bank provides user ID and passwords) to its electronic collection facility.
- Remit Membership Savings (MS)/Loan Amortizations(LA)
- Log in to the bank’s website (or to the Pag-IBIG website – click the bank’s logo and it will automatically link to the bank’s website); upload collection file based on Pag-IBIG Fund’s file structure format.
- Registered Authorizer(s) of employer receives electronic notification for each successful upload.
- Registered Authorizer(s) of employer approves payment for MSS/STL
- For successful transaction the Transaction Reference Number shall be displayed.
- Retrieves electronic receipt from the system/Print Transaction Reference Number (TRN) to serve as proof of payment in lieu of Pag-IBIG Fund Receipt (PFR).