If there’s a time for planting seeds and waiting the seedlings to grow as matured plants or trees bearing fruits and seeds, there’s also a season of harvesting its fruits and seeds in which we can sow again or share and invest to others.
But in the case of a member of who has savings (compulsory or voluntary) with Pag-IBIG, a member may withdraw his/her total Pag-IBIG savings (provident benefits claim) upon occurrence of any of the following:
- Membership maturity after 20 years of continuous membership. The member must have remitted at least 240 monthly membership contributions with the Fund.
- Members who registered in 2010, under RS 9679 has the option to withdraw their savings after 15 years of continuous membership.
- Retirement. The member shall be compulsorily retired upon reaching age 65. He may however, opt to retire upon the occurrence of any of the following: – Actual retirement from the SSS, the GSIS or a separate employer provident/retirement plan, provided the member is least 45 years. – Upon reaching age 60.
- Permanent and Total Disability or Insanity.
- Separation from the service due to health reason.
- Permanent departure from the country.
- Upon death of the member, where his legal heirs shall receive his TAV plus an additional Death Benefit Grant equivalent to this TAV or P6,000, whichever is lower.